What does it take to get to 5 billion views?
Cenk Uygur goes into his story and explains what it took to build the number one news channel on the internet.
Cenk Uygur is the founder of The Young Turks, one of the most successful YouTube channels in the world – so if you’re an aspiring YouTuber, content creator or journalist – Cenk’s story will inspire you to take action to build your empire today.
Five Things To Listen Out For
(1) Coming to America – Cenk talks about growing up in Istanbul and his ‘coming to America moment’
(2) Media – How he got started in media after sending 400 tapes to radio stations
(3) Starting ‘The Young Turks’ & bootstrapping their business by spending only $25k in 4 years
(4) Growing – from hundreds to millions of views! What were those pivotal moments that moved their business forward?
(5) Personal – we talk about what success means to him, his day-to-day routine, his thoughts on meditation, managing stress, how much of his progress came from chance vs his own skill.
Good To Great – Jim Collins
Confessions of an economic hitman – John Perkins