Buying Businesses, Building Systems & Making $100k/month from 30+ Revenue Streams
Nathan Latka is a pure breed, unapologetic capitalist.
He loves to find new ways of making money.
From investing in a food truck, to buying software companies, to selling data CEOs share on his podcast to VCs & entrepreneurs for thousands of dollars.
He’s an out of the box thinker, and you’ve got to respect his hustle.
Here’s a 1min clip where he shares how he monetizes his podcast:
He’s made a name for himself. So he leveraged his audience from his podcast, to land a book deal that went to #3 on the Wall Street Journal bestsellers list after we recorded this.
We do a deep dive into the concepts discussed in the book: “How To Be A Capitalist Without Any Capital“.
Systems, Growth & Investing
We talk through his approach to building systems that scale beyond himself, by simplifying the process down to a single piece of paper.
And we go into:
- why someone should be a capitalist in the first place
- growing his podcast to 10mil+ downloads
- investing in real estate & food trucks
- why buying companies is a smarter approach than starting from scratch
- building remote teams around the world
- landing a TV show
- why he thinks “Americans should be kissing the feet of people like Jeff Bezos”